What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your device when you visit the said website. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Who places the cookies?
First party cookies are cookies set by the website you’re visiting. Only that website can read them. In addition, a website might potentially use external services, which also set their own cookies, known as third-party cookies.
How long are cookies stored?
Persistent cookies are cookies stored on your device and are not deleted automatically when you quit your browser, unlike a session cookie, which is deleted when you quit your browser.
Types of cookies
- Mandatory cookies. These are cookies which are strictly necessary for the operation of our website and for this reason no consent is necessary
- Authentication cookies stored when you login to the 2050 MATERIALS website
- Technical cookies required by certain IT Systems
- Cookies relating to the user's preferences. The purpose is to enable the website to remember your preferences for a certain period (such as user name, language, etc.).
- Analytics cookies. For gathering analytics data about website user behaviour to improve the service we provide. This data is not shared with any third parties or used for any other purpose.
- Targeting and advertising cookies. These cookies are set to ensure that the advertising and website content that we serve you, on our website or other websites, is aligned to your browsing habits. They may also be used for market research and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
On the 2050 MATERIALS website, cookies are also set by third parties. Third party providers on our website are the following:
- Qualetics Inc
2050 MATERIALS is not responsible for the functionality of the cookies on users' browsers or devices which are not stored or set by 2050 MATERIALS or through 2050 MATERIALS.
Please note that most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You may specify your cookie preferences by clicking on "Manage my choices" on the cookie banner of our website.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your device by clearing the browsing history of your browser. This will remove all cookies from all websites you have visited.